The automotive industry continually adopts new technologies to face emerging challenges
and they face myriad challenges because of their Just-in-Time (JIT) mode of working.
Competitiveness and efficiency are the most critical factors for the auto industry
as new technologies, new models are a must and at the same time the cost needs to
be at the lower side. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) put pressure on tiered
suppliers to reduce costs, increase output, improve quality, and deliver more frequently.
To stay competitive, suppliers must implement more flexible, robust, and responsive
Alletec helps you meet these challenges head-on. Several organizations in the automotive
industry have relied on our solutions and expertise to help slash costs and reduce
inefficiencies. Our experienced consultants and innovative, customized offerings,
lets you choose the right solution that fits your industry.
NAVAuto is a focused, comprehensive enterprise solution for the Automotive Ancillary
industry based on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV. To be successful, suppliers
to major automotive companies have to transform their business to become lean operations
that are driven by demand and are focused on lowering the overall cost of their
product. They need to create operational transparency necessary for reacting quickly
while sharing the information that supports the entire supply chain while meeting
the OEM’s needs.
Read More on
- Streamlining Operations:
Adaptable to JIT mode of working or any other like KANBAN, ILVS.
- Streamlining Engineering:
Key tasks like designing new product and getting them to market quickly can be possible
by extending enterprise collaboration, integrating workflow as per the working across
- Efficient Supply Chain:
Enhanced visibility into customer demands, proper coordination with suppliers, enable
electronic Kanban throughout the supply chain, real‐time information on item
changes that effect production.
- Faster Response to Demand:
Accurate forecasting and planning helps production and scheduling.
Improve operations and reduce costs
Develop profitable customer relationships
- Support a variety of release accounting methods, including cumulative order management,
Kan ban, and long-range forecasting 830 Production Release Transactions.
- Help lower system costs by supporting lean manufacturing capabilities.
Build connections to suppliers and vendors
- Provide a comprehensive view of customer information.
- Coordinate multi-channel communications with customers.
- Improve customer support by more effectively tracking and monitoring
customer needs and requests.
- Utilize automotive production demands to enable operations and suppliers' operations
to react quickly.
- Drive transparency down the supply chain to second- and third-tier
suppliers directly from auto makers' forecasts.
- Shorten development cycles by integrating product development
with manufacturing, accounting, purchasing, and suppliers.