Bring AI to your apps with AI Builder
Enhancing your apps and business processes with AI from right within Power Apps.
Empower users of all business processes (generating data) with the power of AI. Help people take more informed decisions supported by predictions.
Use AI models for day-to-day activities such as – predictions, form processing, object detection, category classification, and entity extraction. Prebuilt AI functions including key phrase extraction, language detection, sentiment analysis, text recognition (OCR), business card reader, and entity extraction bring unparalleled productivity boost.
Use AI Builder components in Microsoft Power Apps to quickly extract text and visual information using your camera or from available images and documents. Focus on high-value work by automating your time-consuming manual processes with AI Builder and UI flows.
Why Alletec for Power Platform?
Years of Trust
Trusted By Market Leaders
National Biscuits Industries
- Power BI implemented for Sales, Distribution, Finance, Purchase, Production, Quality and Maintenance.
- Advanced analytics for all stakeholders. Data comes from Microsoft Dynamics, Route Pro and several excel files.
- Enables efficient planning by Purchase and Production departments on the basis of available stock.
- Actionable real-time view of diverse business dimensions: customers, vendors, products, sales persons and transactions.
- Efficient tracking of vehicles, and other assets.
- Significant efficiency gain in the generation of enterprise reports and dashboards.
Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
- Power BI implemented to identify and track key metrics in the New Items Commercialization and Product Changes process.
- A series of interactive dashboards for users to filter and drill through data based on defined attributes
- Ability to analyse and extract underlying data for each dashboard
- KPIs critical for management Commercialization process on dashboards
- Massive effort and time saving in generation of management reports.
- Power BI implemented to enhance efficiency of Sales analysis.
- Sales performance report provides efficient visibility and operational insights into sales actuals, variances, and forecasts. Sales performance across various regions and countries can be viewed.
- Real-time Customer & Product analytics available
- Sales Forecasting based on historical sales data
- Data pulled from Microsoft Dynamics and other internal data sources
- Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics NAV.
- Resource wise utilisation is available readily
- Timesheets defaulter are tracked easily
- Actual cost of employee is allocated to projects to get actual project level profitability
- Revenue backlog for various type of projects like Time and Material, Fixed Price, Fixed Monthly, etc is computed automatically
- Power BI has been used to create advanced analytics for various stakeholders and data comes from CRM and NAV
- Reduce the cost and time by eliminating manual work for generating reports/data from different systems.
- Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics AX.
- Enables efficient decision making for resource allocation & utilization.
- Time sheet tracking and quick identification of defaulters
- Clear view of real time financial data - P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Global Revenue etc.
Global Office Automation equipment company
- Power BI implemented to get 360-degree view of business.
- Account Managers get in-time access to the Service Delivery Performance of their Machine In Fields (MIFs), which prior to Power BI was a manual task. This enables them carry out Preventive rather than Corrective Maintenance of machines
- Region / Customer / Machine wise visibility for equipment up-time available
- Reporting Managers now able to quickly analyse productivity and service performance of field engineers, which earlier was a huge challenge because of the database size being huge.
One Foundation Ltd.
- Power BI is being used to monitor performance of gaming machines. The data being pulled from Dynamics 365 Business Central and some custom developed applications.
- Analysis of data by region, Venue and machine.
- Analysis of data periodically (yearly, monthly and daily)
- Clear view of details - turnover, Wins, Jackpot, GMP etc.