Automation Has Enabled Formulated Spices Manufacturer to Manage Business Growth Effectively without Any Substantial Increase in Headcount
About the Client
- Established in the year 1984, Goldiee Masale is a well-known name in India, Europe and Middle East. It is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of all kinds of basic and formulated spices & has gradually diversified its product range.
- Currently Goldiee Masale has around 150 products in its product portfolio. It exports products to Middle East, South East, US, UK, Russia and other countries.
- With increased popularity amongst food lovers & quality conscious consumers and a strong network of around 1200 distributors and C & F agents, Goldiee products are available to consumers all over the country.
New export destinations and diversification of product portfolio meant varying consumer behavior & demands, which led to the need for streamlined product development and distribution processes. Goldiee Masale’s business includes make to stock and make to order. The company could no longer rely on a myriad of disparate legacy systems to develop, produce, and distribute its expanding line of products to its expanding customer base. Some of the major concerns for Goldiee Masale included:
- High Inventory carrying cost: Not able to optimize Inventory level due to lack of real time stock visibility. Situation is aggravated since Goldiee Masale has items (both raw material and finished goods) whose shelf life is limited and thus important to be tracked.
- Inefficient material requirement planning and production schedule
- Long order fulfillment cycles
- Ineffective sales analysis
- Inefficiently managed dealer network