Alletec helps California based Montebello Kidney Center migrate from GP2010 to D365 Business Central
About the Client
- Montebello Kidney Center (Montebello) provides Dialysis services through its 2 health centers in Southern California. It was founded in 2009.
- Over the next few years, they aim to open more Dialysis centers, as well other specialties such as Cardiology centers across California and other states.
- Montebello was using GP 2010 for its Financials and Inventory. Financials included GL, Expense, AP, AR, Budgeting, Cash & Bank, etc. Each entity had its own separate instance of GP, which was hosted on the cloud and managed by a vendor.
As the company planned to grow its dialysis business as well as diversify to other specialties, there was a need for a modern, robust Financial system that could enable the growth
Alletec recommended migrating to D365 Business Central. Agile Methodology was adopted for the project. The migration tool provided by Microsoft was used to do the migration. As the tool supported migration only from GP 2015 onwards, 2 step process was adopted for the migration.
1. GP 2010 was upgraded to GP 2015
2. Migration was done from GP 2015 to D365 BC.