Global Software Licensing Company Deploys Dynamics CRM to Integrate Multi-country Operations and Enhance Customer Delight
About the Client
- This Europe headquartered global software licensing solution provider works with multiple publishers including Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, Semantic, McAfee & Trend Micro.
- With over 3,000 technology partners & presence in over 50 countries, the company has won several global customers who have multiple subsidiaries spanning across countries.
- Global operations, and the need to provide consistent experience and pricing to international customers had created pressing need for a centralized CRM solution that also integrated with individual country implementations of Dynamics ERP.
- The company evaluated potential CRM implementation partner companies from Europe as well as other geographies. The partner needed to have proven competence on Dynamics CRM, Dynamics ERP, and the ability & experience of delivering enterprise solutions to a global clientele. Alletec’s success stories on all these fronts gave company the confidence to entrust it with this business critical project – that envisioned rolling our Dynamics CRM to over 50 countries.
The company was winning large accounts globally & planning to extend its footprint dramatically – to cover more than 50 countries in a very short period. Most customers had international presence & were being served by the company in multiple countries. Hence, consistency in product pricing and customer experience was critical. With growing operations, monitoring the pipeline and sales across countries had become increasingly difficult in absence of a robust CRM solution.
- Various countries had their own, independent implementations of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. There was no centralized database to provide a unified view of customer activity and history.
- The ERP failed to provide in-depth visibility into account hierarchy & transactional details resulting in delayed or ineffective communication with customers.
- Management needed a consolidated view of pipeline and sales.