Cloud Sales Specialist should have an understanding of business requirements in the IT infrastructure domain, costing and bidding. Sales professional should be able to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFI.
The candidate will be responsible for consulting and educating customers regarding the cloud offering. The role has an entrepreneurial flavor and will suit an individual who has the drive to carve out his own niche. Primary Responsibility:
· Will be responsible for making Case Presentations / Demonstrations and have a consultative selling approach of Cloud Solutions (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
· Will have to work closely with the senior management (Director, VP, and CxO) stakeholders of the customer in driving business
· He will be responsible for Positioning cloud offerings, evaluating customers’ requirements
· Basic understanding of IT, cloud and security terminology.
· Must be able to build Business & carry out proof of concepts in co-ordination with customer contacts and internal stakeholders.
· He will be responsible for analyzing the competitor’s performance
· Win new business and develop existing accounts (Cloud offering)
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Organisation consultative and solution selling process.
· Should have strong prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
· He should be able to drive Cloud adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
· 3-5 years of technology pre-sales consulting experience
· Good understanding of the cloud business
· Experience in positioning and selling technology to new customers and new market segments
· Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
· BE/ BTech or equivalent, with work experience required
· Customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Confident, enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.alletec.com.