Business Applications Provider to Growth Companies since 2000
Another Strong Year with Microsoft Business Applications!
- Alletec continues to be aligned with Microsoft’s vision of ‘Platform led Digital Transformation’ — invested in significantly expanding our capabilities in the areas of Power Platform and D365
- Microsoft partnership:
- ONLY Master VAR for Microsoft in India from 5 years – added 12 new affiliates FY ’20; currently managing over 50 partners.
- Engaged by Microsoft for Business Central localization, as part of Microsoft Product Engineering collaboration.
- Series of joint activities with Microsoft, including joint webinars, prospect reachouts, customer events
- Microsoft preferred partner for ‘Distress Customers’
- 30 New Customers Adds. Engagements spanned across Business Applications stack including Dynamics, Power Platform and Azure. Innovative use cases leading to increased Azure consumption
- New logos across the globe, including US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Nigeria, Kenya and India
- 700 engagements over last 2 decades.
- Tier 1 CSP in US
- Strengthened our value add in eCommerce, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Projects and Travel Industries.
- Launched a Joint Venture (Alletec Emerge), focused on transforming businesses through AI. Worked on delivering exciting use cases to some of our existing customers.
Significant Dynamics Wins
- A US based technology staffing services company using Dynamics AX worldwide, decided to migrate to D365 Finance & Operations. Step 1 was to migrate them to Finance & Operations, followed by a Step 2 of rolling out Power BI. Users of Finance & Operations in both US and India have been happy achieving the primary objective of significant performance improvement.
- A global consulting company across 9 countries including Americas, Europe, South East Asia and Middle East, chose Alletec to implement D365 PSA together with AX 2012 R3. This project included complex integration scenarios around Project Services, Payroll and Expense management.
- Microsoft introduced ‘Distress Customers’ – who were not able to reap the benefits of their current D365 implementations. These belonged to diverse product lines – Business Central, Finance & Operations, Customer Engagement etc.
- ERP adoption roadmap created for a USD 400 mil US based Personal consumer products organization with Multiple product brands, Multiple sales channels – B2B (channel sales, retail outlets), B2C (eCommerce), Multiple warehouses across US.
Automation of Centralized fulfilment has been their biggest challenge. A roadmap including a Global template around D365 Business Central was agreed with a vision to execute ‘Brand wise’ rollouts. Multiple Add-on solutions have been implemented along with D365 Business Central – to enable end to end process automation. Integrations with WMS, Retail POS, Shopify, Magento based multiple eCommerce websites is seamlessly working. Two brands already live on Business Central with a significantly higher efficiency around centralized fulfilment.
- A large Electronics components eCommerce player (12 eCommerce sites) with operations in US, AUS and China. This company has grown with various acquisitions and with every acquisition came the challenges of ERP adoption. Their original NAV implementation did not use a Global template approach – hence every instance had different processes, customizations etc., making ERP adoption messy.
Alletec took over and has been chartered with stabilization of current NAV and bring it to a position where a Global template can be created. Other services include Managed Support and Infrastructure monitoring.
- This New Zealand based Non-profit organization entrusted their Digital Transformation journey to Alletec. The Microsoft Business Application stack including D365 Business Central, Customer Engagement, Power BI and Power Apps has been deployed. This enabled the customer bring both automation and efficiency in their operations and reporting to the New Zealand government.
- One of the leading Tea & Coffee manufacturers in Canada (Revenue US$ 1bn) chose Alletec to develop their Biz Apps using Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate). 2 Apps in the HR and Quality Control areas are already functional – with work on the third one in progress.
- An Indian business conglomerate into diverse businesses including Construction, Healthcare, Education (Schools & University), Treasury, Artworks etc. facing huge challenges from managing disparate systems. Our NAV based add-on solutions for Project based businesses were implemented – bringing 35% higher operational efficiency for the customer in Year 1 itself.
- 14 new Customer Adds across US, Australia, UK, Hong Kong and India; 60+ Azure Customers currently managed.
- Services include Lift & Shift from different on-prem environments to Azure, Consulting, Design & Deployment, Monitoring services and DR services.
Partner of Partners
- Enabled non-Dynamics Microsoft partners diversify their product portfolio – include Dynamics and Power Platform.
- Trusted services partner to Dynamics partners, providing scale, 24*7 managed support, distributed team. Eg PIPOL, The Partner Sales, Alithya
1.Bundled offering including Power Platform together with any Dynamics implementation. Significant chunk of existing customers active on Power BI and Power Apps.
2.Devised Solution Framework around AI adoption for Businesses:
- User Interface Module
- Product Configurator Module
- External Factors Module
- Trainer Module
- Demand Predictor Module
3.Demand Prediction, integrated with BC/ NAV
Giving back to Dynamics Community
Active participation in forums
Enablement workshops on Business Apps
Joint reachouts on newer areas like Customer Insights
Series of webinars around technology areas and Business areas (eg Business Continuity in time of COVID)
Blogs, Vlogs, White Papers
Joint Webinars for prospects and customers
Joint events participations
Glorious years on Microsoft Business Solutions
Specialized Microsoft Dynamics Resources
Successful customers Globally