Alletec Partner Program Benefits
- Kickstart/Mature your customer/s Cloud adoption journey – adopt SAAS based Business Applications.
- Be a ‘one-stop’ shop for your customer base. Expand Portfolio by including Microsoft Business Applications.
- Leverage the Partner Ecosystem. Stay away from Business Solutions Delivery hassles – continuing to be a ‘Trusted advisor’ for your customers.
- Tap a section of ~$5bn Business applications market, earning higher margins and customer retention.
Partner Program Success Stories
Partner 1: Leading Supply Chain Data Integration provider, based at Toronto, Canada.
- Partner’s cloud applications help companies to efficiently exchange supply chain business data, collaborate and deliver the perfect order. Solutions are utilized by over 100s of global clients, from mid-market retailers to multi-national giants
- Partner initially took Alletec to some of their existing customers using Dynamics products for Support and Upgrade. Projects executed include Dynamics AX support, NAV upgrade, NAV upgrade and Sharepoint work
- Subsequently, joint wins included fresh D365 implementations. Partner manages relationship, while Alletec is responsible for providing pre-sales and delivery support.
Partner 2: Azure Cloud Solution/Service provider, based at Towson, Maryland
- Partner works closely with Microsoft US in increasing the Cloud consumption and adoption across the United States. Their ‘AzureSmart’ program had placed them at 1394/ Inc. 5000 during 2019.
- The very first project Alletec did with them in 2019 was to help upgrade an existing Dynamics CRM install to Azure - instilling confidence in Alletec’s Dynamics practice.
- 2 more Dynamics CE implementation projects executed already. Multiple opportunities in the pipeline
- Partner considers Alletec an expert even in the Azure space and brings Azure migration projects from time to time
Partner 3: Microsoft Gold partner providing Office and Network solutions, based at Lagos, Nigeria
- Partner has proven track record shown by winning the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year in 2013, 2015, and 2018 respectively.
- Partner saw an opportunity to cross sell Dynamics to their existing customers, as well as new prospects.
- As mentioned by leadership of partner company, now they are able to convert lost opportunities into increased business due to diversification.
- Entire sales team is getting sales enabled to articulate Dynamics offering in the market.
- A very healthy pipeline of opportunities across industries being jointly pursued. The engagement and opportunities have backing of the respective Microsoft teams