Portals & Collaboration
Portals & Collaboration
The alignment of a growing organization with its business objectives requires the use of technology for effective communication and collaboration. Integrating Processes, People, and Information can be both – operational efficiency enhancers, as well as strategic initiatives – closely tied to the overall business objectives.
All e Technologies (Alletec) helps ‘growth companies’ derive measurable gains by providing solutions for Collaboration, Portals, Knowledge Management, Content Management, Document Management, and Enterprise Search. Together, they are all enablers for integrating people, processes, and Information. Built on the Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS), our services enable you to achieve the following and more.
- Provide easier, and timelier access to the information employees need to get their work done
- Provide easier and more effective mechanisms to move work between business entities, such as self-service for customers or partners, enabling outsourcing by providing business partners with access to a collaboration environment, or business data on an extranet
- Provide an organized ‘one-stop-shop’ for Information by making it easier to find authoritative Information
- Improve the ability to share and exchange Information across the organization by providing an electronic publishing method that is easy for users to leverage
- Improve the ‘time to talent’ – the speed with which new employees become productive
- Maximize the reuse of best practices across the enterprise, enabling the organization to replicate successful business practices in all geographies
- Reduce training costs for enterprise applications by providing a consistent user interface to all applications
- Improve time to market for proposals and contracts by providing easier access to reusable assets
- Improve organizational learning by providing easier access to critical Information and organizational memory
- Improve customer service by providing direct access to the information customers need
- Improve project execution by providing an opportunity for work teams to collaborate and to electronically store project information in fully searchable, organized team sites
Knowledge Workers get affected by the lack of formal systems for capturing and presenting corporate Information. Information overload, unmanaged email attachments, business information trapped in silos, unknown version of record, and inconsistent formatting are some of the business problems faced daily. Corporate Portals are built to help with – Communication, Collaboration, Consolidation, and Consistency.