Robotic Process Automation for TediousRepetitiveMundane Tasks
UI Flow - Your single automation platform
Organizations have diverse systems – both modern and legacy. With UI Flow you can bring API and UI-based automation together on a single platform – whether your systems are on-premises or in the cloud. Record step-by-step actions such as mouse clicks, keyboard use, and data entry, then replay those actions and turn them into intelligent workflows.
Trained bots can accurately handle your repetitive manual tasks, enabling your workforce to focus on strategic, high-value contribution activities, and thus getting more done.
Automated workflows with step-by-step guidance and intuitive, no-code interface can be used by anyone, regardless of their technical expertise
Microsoft security technology enables you build, run and manage scripts in a centralized environment, enabling protected end-to-end automation.
Attended or unattended RPA - your choice
Focus on more high-value work across your organization by automating manual and repetitive tasks, such as front-office activities. Attended bots mimic the actions you perform on your desktop or web browser, such as mouse clicks, by recording and playing back these actions in real time.
Accelerate the automation of high-volume tasks with end-to-end automation across your organization. Unattended bots do the work for you by recording and playing back actions—without the need for anyone to be at their computer—and can use triggers and schedule automated events.
Why Alletec for Power Platform?
National Biscuits Industries
Power BI implemented for Sales, Distribution, Finance, Purchase, Production, Quality and Maintenance.
- Advanced analytics for all stakeholders. Data comes from Microsoft Dynamics, Route Pro and several excel files.
- Enables efficient planning by Purchase and Production departments on the basis of available stock.
- Actionable real-time view of diverse business dimensions: customers, vendors, products, sales persons and transactions.
- Efficient tracking of vehicles, and other assets.
- Significant efficiency gain in the generation of enterprise reports and dashboards.
Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
Power BI implemented to identify and track key metrics in the New Items Commercialization and Product Changes process.
- A series of interactive dashboards for users to filter and drill through data based on defined attributes
- Ability to analyse and extract underlying data for each dashboard
- KPIs critical for management Commercialization process on dashboards
- Massive effort and time saving in generation of management reports.
Power BI implemented to enhance efficiency of Sales analysis.
- Sales performance report provides efficient visibility and operational insights into sales actuals, variances, and forecasts. Sales performance across various regions and countries can be viewed.
- Real-time Customer & Product analytics available
- Sales Forecasting based on historical sales data
- Data pulled from Microsoft Dynamics and other internal data sources
Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics NAV.
- Resource wise utilisation is available readily
- Timesheets defaulter are tracked easily
- Actual cost of employee is allocated to projects to get actual project level profitability
- Revenue backlog for various type of projects like Time and Material, Fixed Price, Fixed Monthly, etc is computed automatically
- Power BI has been used to create advanced analytics for various stakeholders and data comes from CRM and NAV
- Reduce the cost and time by eliminating manual work for generating reports/data from different systems.
Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics AX.
- Enables efficient decision making for resource allocation & utilization.
- Time sheet tracking and quick identification of defaulters
- Clear view of real time financial data – P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Global Revenue etc.
Global Office Automation equipment company
Power BI implemented to get 360-degree view of business.
- Account Managers get in-time access to the Service Delivery Performance of their Machine In Fields (MIFs), which prior to Power BI was a manual task. This enables them carry out Preventive rather than Corrective Maintenance of machines
- Region / Customer / Machine wise visibility for equipment up-time available
- Reporting Managers now able to quickly analyse productivity and service performance of field engineers, which earlier was a huge challenge because of the database size being huge.
One Foundation Ltd.
Power BI is being used to monitor performance of gaming machines. The data being pulled from Dynamics 365 Business Central and some custom developed applications.
- Analysis of data by region, Venue and machine.
- Analysis of data periodically (yearly, monthly and daily)
- Clear view of details – turnover, Wins, Jackpot, GMP etc.