World-class solutions from the most ExperiencedTrusted Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
Why D365 Business Central?
All your business needs in one integrated intelligent platform.
- Basic General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Account Schedules
- Basic Fixed Assets
- Bank Account Management/Reconciliation
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Dimensional Accounting
- Inter-company Transactions
- Cost Accounting
- Document Management (including image capture and OCR)
- Basic Inventory
- Basic Payables/Receivables
- Sales Tax/VAT
- Order/Return Order Management
- Invoice Discounts
- Line Discounting/Pricing
- Requisition Management
- Location Transfers
- Non-Stock Items
- Item Tracking
- Project Management
- Capacity Management
- Multiple Costs
- Time Sheets
- Revenue Recognition
- Order Promising
- Campaign Pricing
- Warehouse Receipt/Shipment
- Standard Cost Worksheet
- Bin Set-Up
- Internal Picks and Put Aways
- Production Orders
- Production Bill of Materials
- Version Management
- Basic Supply/Capacity Planning
- Demand Forecasting
- Sales and Inventory Forecasting
- Service Order Management
- Service Price Management
- Service Item Management
- Service Contract Management
- Planning and Dispatching
- Contact Management
- Task Management
- Opportunity Management
- Campaign Management
- Relationship Management
- Employee Cards
- Employee Transactions
- Absence Codes
D365 Business Central Services
BUSINESS CENTRAL IMPLEMENTATION
Alletec offers end to end Business Central implementation services from Business Process Study, Solution Architecture, Implementation, Data Migration, User Trainings to final Solution roll-out. We have implemented Business Central and its predecessor NAV in more than 30 countries.
BUSINESS CENTRAL SUPPORT
With a network of clients spread across the globe, Alletec has a dedicated offshore support team offering 24×7 support. We offer Helpdesk service through support portal, e-mail, chat or phone. Our Business Central/NAV support team comprises of technical and functional consultants committed to customer satisfaction.
BUSINESS CENTRAL VERSION UPGRADES
Alletec is a Dynamics partner since 1999. Our experts have worked on every version of Dynamics platform and its predecessors. We offer upgrade services for all versions of NAV and GP implementations to the latest Microsoft D365 and version upgrades of existing NAV implementations.
BUSINESS CENTRAL EXTENSIONS 2.0 ENABLEMENT
Organizations using customized NAV need migration of existing NAV customization to extensions 2.0 in Business Central. We offer installation, configuration & customization of existing extensions and custom feature development on extensions to help you smoothly migrate from NAV to Business Central.
VERTICAL SOLUTIONS & FUNCTIONALITY EXTENSIONS
Alletec offers customization and development of vertical/horizontal solutions for partners. We offer Version upgrade services for vertical solution applications, enhancements of add-on applications, and localization applications of verticals for countries.
BUSINESS CENTRAL TRAINING & OPTIMIZATIONS
Alletec offers online and onsite customized training services. To further enhance performance and productivity of your Business Central implementation, we offer integrations with external systems, international roll-outs, performance tuning, BI reporting, testing, and test automation services.
BUSINESS CENTRAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Alletec offers end to end integration of Business Central with your existing systems and solutions. We offer standard out of box connector implementations and web-services based integration with external systems, developing ‘CONNECT APPS’ using REST API to exchange data and .Net connectors for seamless integration.
Alletec for your D365 Business Central solution
Get Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Looking to move from NAV, GP, Solomon, or another ERP solution, to a robust & modern ERP; or considering the implementation of a world-class enterprise solution? Dynamics 365 Business Central is the way to go.
- Solution Building & Implementation Services
- Helpdesk & Support Services
- Version Upgrades
- Extensions 2.0 Enablement
- Vertical Solutions Development
- System Integration
- Developing Add-ons
- Specialized Services
Business Central empowers organizations to connect and manage their financials, sales, purchase, inventory, projects, service, and operations from a single solution. The all-in-one ERP solution is a flexible, adaptable and scalable, growing and expanding with the needs of the business. Dynamics 365 Business Central is available both Online and On-premise deployment model, tailored to the needs of businesses.
Microsoft offers Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV) in the cloud, on-premises, and in hybrid deployment models.
The primary licensing of Dynamics Business Central is ‘Named user subscription.’ Dynamics 365 offers two types of user licenses ‘Full users’ and ‘Team member.’ Full user licenses are offered as Essential and Premium, which you can choose from depending upon functionalities needed. Team member license allows accessing a very limited functionality.
Dynamics 365 is now available on Azure cloud and you can simply subscribe and use the services without the hassles of hardware and networking setup. These licences are available in two variants
On-Premise licence is needed for organizations who wish to setup D365 on their own servers. These licences come in two variants
Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, Warehouse Management, and Basic Human Resources Management modules are available in this licensing model.
- Naukri.com, a leading job portal, is the most prominent business of Info Edge – India’s premier online classifieds company. It is engaged in providing recruitment classifieds and related services to job seekers and Corporate Customers (employers and recruitment consultants).
- Back then, Naukri was witnessing a huge surge in business volumes – a database of about 17 million registered job seekers and 34,000 Corporate Customers. It had over 70,000 live job listings on a single day, with an average of over 14,000 resumes being added per day to its database.
- Somany, the seller of the highest quality of ceramic and vitrified tiles, is amongst the front runner in the Indian tiles sector.
- Before the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the annual turnover of Somany was Rs. 2452 million in FY 06, which has grown to Rs. 11085 million in FY 13.
- While Somany moved towards an exciting phase of expansion and growth, came the moment of truth. The management realized that while the business was scaling up, their legacy system lacked the capability to match the growth. This put forth the dire need for a robust & integrated business solution.
- Yatra is a premier multi-channel travel services provider. It provides information on pricing & availability of tickets, hotel bookings and holiday packages for domestic as well as international travel by air, railway, bus or car – for individual & corporate travel needs. Encompassing both online & offline business models, Yatra allows bookings to be made through its online portal, call center, retail lounges, mobile (WAP/SMS/IVR), or kiosks.
- Established in the year 1984, Goldiee Masale is a well-known name in India, Europe, and the Middle East. It is a leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of all kinds of basic and formulated spices & has gradually diversified its product range.
- Currently, Goldiee Masale has around 150 products in its product portfolio. It exports products to the Middle East, South East, US, UK, Russia, and other countries.
- Asian Paints is India’s largest paint company and ranks among the top ten decorative coatings companies in the world. It operates in 22 countries and has 29 paint manufacturing facilities in the world, serving consumers in over 65 countries.
- The Company has an excellent reputation in the corporate world for professionalism, fast-track growth, and building shareholder equity. It operates in five worldwide regions, including South Asia, Southeast Asia, South Pacific, Middle East, and the Caribbean.
New Zealand Based Not for Profit
- The organization was established in 2004 to distribute grant funding from the proceeds of the licensed gaming machine in New Zealand
- In the last 15 years of operation, the organization has contributed more than $90 million to community groups, organizations, and initiatives.