There's a better way to get things done AutomatedIntegratedWorkflows
Turn outdated into automated
Take care of what’s important – Automate the rest. Streamline repetitive tasks and make processes paperless with Microsoft Power Automate. Eliminate human errors and focus your attention where it’s needed most.
Power Automate can integrate all your business applications, across all platforms, into one integrated system using Automated Workflows. It’s a better way to get things done across your organization.
Identify and build time-saving workflows into everything from individual tasks to large-scale systems with seamless integration using hundreds of prebuilt connectors.
Enable everyone to build secure workflows with a no-code guided experience and cloud-based data loss prevention, identity, and access management services
Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities
Why Alletec for Power Platform?
National Biscuits Industries
Power BI implemented for Sales, Distribution, Finance, Purchase, Production, Quality and Maintenance.
- Advanced analytics for all stakeholders. Data comes from Microsoft Dynamics, Route Pro and several excel files.
- Enables efficient planning by Purchase and Production departments on the basis of available stock.
- Actionable real-time view of diverse business dimensions: customers, vendors, products, sales persons and transactions.
- Efficient tracking of vehicles, and other assets.
- Significant efficiency gain in the generation of enterprise reports and dashboards.
Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
Power BI implemented to identify and track key metrics in the New Items Commercialization and Product Changes process.
- A series of interactive dashboards for users to filter and drill through data based on defined attributes
- Ability to analyse and extract underlying data for each dashboard
- KPIs critical for management Commercialization process on dashboards
- Massive effort and time saving in generation of management reports.
Power BI implemented to enhance efficiency of Sales analysis.
- Sales performance report provides efficient visibility and operational insights into sales actuals, variances, and forecasts. Sales performance across various regions and countries can be viewed.
- Real-time Customer & Product analytics available
- Sales Forecasting based on historical sales data
- Data pulled from Microsoft Dynamics and other internal data sources
Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics NAV.
- Resource wise utilisation is available readily
- Timesheets defaulter are tracked easily
- Actual cost of employee is allocated to projects to get actual project level profitability
- Revenue backlog for various type of projects like Time and Material, Fixed Price, Fixed Monthly, etc is computed automatically
- Power BI has been used to create advanced analytics for various stakeholders and data comes from CRM and NAV
- Reduce the cost and time by eliminating manual work for generating reports/data from different systems.
Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics AX.
- Enables efficient decision making for resource allocation & utilization.
- Time sheet tracking and quick identification of defaulters
- Clear view of real time financial data – P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Global Revenue etc.
Global Office Automation equipment company
Power BI implemented to get 360-degree view of business.
- Account Managers get in-time access to the Service Delivery Performance of their Machine In Fields (MIFs), which prior to Power BI was a manual task. This enables them carry out Preventive rather than Corrective Maintenance of machines
- Region / Customer / Machine wise visibility for equipment up-time available
- Reporting Managers now able to quickly analyse productivity and service performance of field engineers, which earlier was a huge challenge because of the database size being huge.
One Foundation Ltd.
Power BI is being used to monitor performance of gaming machines. The data being pulled from Dynamics 365 Business Central and some custom developed applications.
- Analysis of data by region, Venue and machine.
- Analysis of data periodically (yearly, monthly and daily)
- Clear view of details – turnover, Wins, Jackpot, GMP etc.