Business Data has never been so easy to VisualizeUnderstandIntegrateAct
Business clarity powered by data
Power BI is the most powerful data analysis and presentation tool ever built, which integrates data from all your sources, turns it into meaningful information, and presents as easy to comprehend infographic formats. Power BI brings your data to life, makes it easy to understand, and guides your team towards actionable information.
- It transforms your data into stunning visuals and enables information sharing across devices and platforms.
- Visual UI to enhance data analysis experience in both on-premise and cloud environments.
- Advanced collaborative reports and dashboards for great teamwork.
Why Power BI
Empower team members to discover insights hidden in your data.
Reduce the added cost, complexity, and security risks of multiple solutions with an analytics platform that scales from individuals to the organization as a whole.
Find and share meaningful insights with hundreds of data visualizations, built-in AI capabilities, tight Excel integration, and prebuilt and custom data connectors.
Gain leading sensitivity classification and data loss prevention capabilities to help keep your data secure and compliant—even when it’s exported.
Why Alletec for Power Platform?
National Biscuits Industries
Power BI implemented for Sales, Distribution, Finance, Purchase, Production, Quality and Maintenance.
- Advanced analytics for all stakeholders. Data comes from Microsoft Dynamics, Route Pro and several excel files.
- Enables efficient planning by Purchase and Production departments on the basis of available stock.
- Actionable real-time view of diverse business dimensions: customers, vendors, products, sales persons and transactions.
- Efficient tracking of vehicles, and other assets.
- Significant efficiency gain in the generation of enterprise reports and dashboards.
Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
Power BI implemented to identify and track key metrics in the New Items Commercialization and Product Changes process.
- A series of interactive dashboards for users to filter and drill through data based on defined attributes
- Ability to analyse and extract underlying data for each dashboard
- KPIs critical for management Commercialization process on dashboards
- Massive effort and time saving in generation of management reports.
Power BI implemented to enhance efficiency of Sales analysis.
- Sales performance report provides efficient visibility and operational insights into sales actuals, variances, and forecasts. Sales performance across various regions and countries can be viewed.
- Real-time Customer & Product analytics available
- Sales Forecasting based on historical sales data
- Data pulled from Microsoft Dynamics and other internal data sources
Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics NAV.
- Resource wise utilisation is available readily
- Timesheets defaulter are tracked easily
- Actual cost of employee is allocated to projects to get actual project level profitability
- Revenue backlog for various type of projects like Time and Material, Fixed Price, Fixed Monthly, etc is computed automatically
- Power BI has been used to create advanced analytics for various stakeholders and data comes from CRM and NAV
- Reduce the cost and time by eliminating manual work for generating reports/data from different systems.
Power BI enables an integrated financial and operational business view by bringing data together from Dynamics 365 PSA and Dynamics AX.
- Enables efficient decision making for resource allocation & utilization.
- Time sheet tracking and quick identification of defaulters
- Clear view of real time financial data – P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Global Revenue etc.
Global Office Automation equipment company
Power BI implemented to get 360-degree view of business.
- Account Managers get in-time access to the Service Delivery Performance of their Machine In Fields (MIFs), which prior to Power BI was a manual task. This enables them carry out Preventive rather than Corrective Maintenance of machines
- Region / Customer / Machine wise visibility for equipment up-time available
- Reporting Managers now able to quickly analyse productivity and service performance of field engineers, which earlier was a huge challenge because of the database size being huge.
One Foundation Ltd.
Power BI is being used to monitor performance of gaming machines. The data being pulled from Dynamics 365 Business Central and some custom developed applications.
- Analysis of data by region, Venue and machine.
- Analysis of data periodically (yearly, monthly and daily)
- Clear view of details – turnover, Wins, Jackpot, GMP etc.