Travel 365 - A Solution Built For Travel Industry
Travel 365 is an enterprise solution built on Microsoft Dynamics by Alletec. It offers a single integrated business solution that enables organizations to take firm steps towards digital transformation by – engaging customers, empowering employees, optimizing operations and looking at ways to transform your products.
Travel 365 Features
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Import
- Recording of Lead Generation
- Contact Management & Detailed Customer profiling
- Streamlining Lead Qualification
- Maintenance of Log-Interaction & Log –Opportunity
- Activity Management To-Do’s
- Escalation Management
- Management of Profile Questionnaire
- Contact management & detailed customer profiling
- Dashboard view for Sales Representatives
- Maintenance of Sales Closure Form
- Streamlining Sales Order Modifications/Revisions
- Document Approval Management
- Sales Quote
- Sales Order
- Sales-Type Management
- Trial | Upfront | Credit | Installment
- Generation of Performa Invoice
- Sales Order Payment Entry & Installments
- Sales Order Payments
- Document Approval Management
- Sales order for shipment
- Service Activation on website
- Invoice Creation (based on payments received)
- Post Payments (accept payments in various modes)
- Streamlining Incentive payment basis
- Scheduling of sales recognition (Defer payments)
- Generation of Bills & Receipts
- Management of Cross-sell, up-sell, up-gradation of products
- Flexibility to provide customized product range to clients
- Types of Products
- Product Configuration | Standard | Combo
- Multicurrency Support
- Centralized Price Control
- Multiple Tax Calculation Support
- Loyalty Based Discounts
- Seasonal Discount
- Returning Customer Discounts
- Combo Discounts
- Adaptability to track & manage financial/accounts over an elongated period
- Bank Reconciliation & Reversal Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Sales Deferral Management
- Investment Management
- Sales Incentive Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Online Customer Registration
- Online Payments (Payment Gateways)
- Sales Order data into NAV
- Offline Sales Orders
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
From Our Customers
Key Benefits of NAV Travel 365
Provides Excellent Integration:
NAV Travel 365 offers a clear roadmap and helps in consolidating scattered data. It offers smooth Real-time integration with several external systems. The solution enhances collaboration and decision making capabilities at all levels of management.
Reduces Reporting Cycle:
Data points ranging from a single transaction to the macro picture of the organization are all visible on a single dashboard for decision-makers without the need of traditional reporting hierarchy. Quick, customized and intelligent reports for better analysis and reviews.
Reporting transparency, processes automation and integrated channels lead to improved visibility and greater efficiency for both the organization and employees as well.
Increases Transaction Level Monitoring:
Bring all your organizational functions into one integrated system, bringing all your people into one seamless communications platform. From retail and call centers into a single unified solution.
Customization of core processes:
A user-friendly system where every process is customized to meet the needs and convenience of the end-user enhancing productivity at all levels.
Easy to use web-based interface that can be accessed across devices and platforms for enhanced productivity.
Why Alletec For Your Travel 365 Solution?
Years of Trust
Trusted By Market Leaders
- Yatra is a premier multi-channel travel services provider. It provides information on pricing & availability of tickets, hotel bookings and holiday packages for domestic as well as international travel by air, railway, bus or car – for individual & corporate travel needs.
- Back then, the Indian travel industry was experiencing rapid growth with a massive surge in the number of domestic and international travellers – both business and leisure.
Make My Trip
- MakeMyTrip.com (MMT) was launched in the year 2000 to address the booming ‘USA – India’ air travel market. Since then, the company has been growing at a fast pace and has emerged as the largest online travel company in India with a robust offline presence.
- MMT launched its domestic Indian operations in the year 2005 – which became an instant hit. The company controls almost 50% share of the online travel business in India today and is expected to achieve gross bookings of U.S. $500 million during the fiscal year 2009 – 2010.