Streamline Processes | Manage Uncertainties
Dynamics 365 For Process Manufacturing Benefits
Enables you to plan and control every production cycle.
End to End control over every step of production processes.
Macro view of all projects with real-time tracking of every project.
Project tracking by activities, materials, subcontractors with accurate timelines.
Quick adaptation of changes in design, specifications, delivery terms, operations etc.
Accurate real-time calculation of operational costs at all levels
Systematic employee training programs to save time and resources.
Seamless communication with Employees, customers and suppliers.
Effective implementation of pre and post-sales customer acquisition strategies.
Extended Features of D365 For Process Manufacturing
- Yield Planning and Tracking
- Attribute Tracking and Dynamic Formula Adjustment
- Input-Driven Process Specification
- Optimized Picking
- Batch Optimization and Balancing
- Variable Inventory and Order Tracking
- Customizable Item and Dimensionality Structure
- Detailed Production Costs Analysis
- Customized Product and Packaging Capabilities
- Project management and billing
- Centralized Quality Control and Regulatory Support
- Pareto analysis and Quality Requirements Planning
- Routing and BOMs
- Employee timekeeping
- Kanban detailed planning / graphical representation
- Document management and administration
Why Alletec For Your Dynamics 365 for Process Manufacturing Solution?
A Microsoft Gold Partner – a testament to our competence, experience, and customer focus.
Years of Trust
Helping customers succeed – for over the past 2 decades.
Recognized and felicitated by Microsoft over the years with top awards in the Microsoft Dynamics segment.
Over 700 projects executed for customers from over 30 countries.
Trusted By Market Leaders
Trusted by market leaders from diverse industry segments.
- Zync provides feature-rich Tablet PCs, Phablets, Mobiles and Accessories for the global markets at affordable prices.
- With the global shift in mobility trends, the popularity of internet-enabled devices reached an all-time high – and the mobile & tablet industry witnessed tremendous growth. The rapidly growing devices market & evolving consumer demands imposed the need to deliver a strong price-value proposition. In the quest for constant product innovation, a more critical aspect of the business was being neglected – Customer Service.
- Established in the year 1984, Goldiee Masale is a well-known name in India, Europe and the Middle East. It is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of all kinds of basic and formulated spices & have gradually diversified its product range.
- Currently, Goldiee Masale has around 150 products in its product portfolio. It exports products to the Middle East, South East, US, UK, Russia and other countries.