Accounting for equipment and labor across a construction company can be very difficult to manage, especially if the right tools are not in place. The costs, timelines and client expectation can be woefully missed without a full construction management software solution – thus the need for an efficient ERP software for the construction industry is increasing. The absence of an effective project accounting and project management solutions can hold back the growth and profits of a construction company. At this stage, a decision on the ‘software adoption roadmap’ becomes critical. The pain points of using decentralized or non-integrated solutions can be felt considerably more as the projects become more complex. A Microsoft Dynamics ERP software solution dedicated to the Construction industry should be able to help increase efficiency in operations, profits and proliferate the business.
Alletec, with its multiple years’ commitment to providing efficient business solutions across varied industries, has an answer to the business needs for an ERP software for Construction industry. The business solution has Microsoft Dynamics ERP (NAV/AX/Dynamics 365) attuned with the business processes prevalent in most Construction companies.
The process coverage in this solution includes:
- Sales & Marketing Process Management
- Tender Management
- Financial Project Management
- Project Supply Chain Management
- Project Execution Management
- Human Resource Management
- Asset Management
- Business Intelligence
Basically – Enabling project-oriented enterprises to plan, set up, execute, monitor and deliver projects effectively.
A set of allied business applications to make the software adoption robust may include one or all of the following applications:
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions – Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 improves new customer acquisition rate for increased revenue while forming tighter bonds with existing ones. This is facilitated through automation of sales, marketing, and services functionality.
- Portals & Collaboration – Microsoft SharePoint makes it easier for people to work together by providing a common collaboration platform. It simplifies Enterprise Content Management, streamlines Project Management and improves Report Sharing by giving need based access to databases, reports, and business applications.
- Mobility – Meet the needs of extended enterprises by adopting both Web and Mobile enabled solutions on iOS, Android, Windows platform – to help boost productivity & maintain tight control over business processes.