ERP Software for Food & Beverage Industry
The food and beverage industry is one of the largest industries which is witnessing rapid growth in various segments recently. There are many challenges like shifting consumer demand, innovation, competition, research & development of new products, supply chain inefficiencies, raw material traceability, inventory management, even food safety regulations etc.
With so many challenges businesses require a one-stop solution that will help them overcome these challenges and the Aptean Food & Beverage solution which is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central technology is your answer for this.
- Quality Inspection at receiving, production, Packaging , Warehousing
- Setup of Quality plans, CCP setup (critical control points)
- Process Audit | Audit Trail
- Perform Quality check via Mobile Apps (Ease of application)
- Integration of Non-conformances in the entire ecosystem
- Quick access to lot information to any order line
- Integration of country of origin, vendors with lot numbers
- End-to-end Traceability from Raw material to finish goods & post-sale
- Easy Identification of root cause in case on non-conformance
- Define Inspection Status, Set allowed or block inventory transactions as per lot
- Setup minimum sales shelf life and purchase shelf life per item | per customer | per vendor
- Check minimum sales shelf life in shipment process
- Give FEFO warning in shipment process if lot is shipped with expiration date earlier than in previous shipment
- Send alerts at expiration action date
- Exclude lot numbers from FEFO pick proposal if they don't meet the minimum shelf life requirements
- Enter on calculate allergen/ additives/ nutritional value/ dietary related fields
- Enter Product Specific countries of origin
- Create Vendor product specification
- Integration with Label printing App
- Create label layouts for inbound, internal and outbound labels
- Set up and implementation of Batch Sizes
- Yield & Recipe Management
- Reallocate consumption of reallocation component when using co products
- Calculate production order statistics with finished quantity
- Show quantity variances per component based on finished quantity
- Create internal movement worksheet via function create consolidated production movement (1 pick for multiple production orders)
- Automatically apply default production scenario when manually inserting a production order
- Show workload of multiple work centers/ machine centers
- Show workload details per selected work center(s)/ machine center(s)
- Schedule production orders via assigning sorting numbers
- Schedule production orders based on assigned scheduling attributes to (semi) finished items
- Split production order
- Give insight in the availability of production components needed
- Create warehouse pick for production order
- Insight in available inventory of items shown in page Order Commitment
- Planning warnings when sales orders or production orders are changed
- shop floor production app (ease of application)
- shop floor logistics
- advanced pricing
- vendor item catalogue
- item attributes
Can’t find your industry segment?
We work in many segments in the food and beverage industry and have categorized them under 10 sub-segments. Tell us your needs and we will help you in developing the solution.Talk to our expert
Meet Our Subject Matter experts
Quality | Food Safety | Lot Traceability
Shailender is the SME (Subject Matter Expert) at Alletec for Food & Beverages. As the Subject matter expert of the Food and Beverage Segment and solutions consultant for Food and Beverage Manufacturing. In this role, he works closely with customers, customer solutions, industry analysts, and developers on the vision for the products. He also organizes and manages all solution consulting activities with existing and prospective customers.Background & Experience:
Shailender's varied experience ranges from Hotels like Marriott International & Accor Hotels as the executive chef where he was responsible for the entire food & beverage department.
His experience further diversified into technology, food, and health start-up Cure.fit where he was responsible for the Eat.fit Vertical for North and East India.
Within this role, he was involved in overall Food & Beverage Operations i.e.,
- fresh food manufacturing at scale
- Shelf-life management for fresh food within pan-India logistics
- Last Mile fresh food deliveries -Food Preparation & Recipe Management
- R&D and New Product Development
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance
He further diversified his experience into Manufacturing himself when he Co-founded and successfully ran a food and manufacturing unit for Pickles in North India.
Kuldeep Kumar Srivastava
Supply Chain and Inventory Management
Kuldeep is the SME (Subject Matter Expert) at Alletec for Manufacturing.
He is an experienced Manufacturing professional for NAV & Business Central with a demonstrated history within Industries like Mechanical, Hydraulics, and Fasteners Manufacturing and understands Industry processes, requirements, and best practices.Background & Experience:
Kuldeep’s varied experience ranges from Industries like Nipman Fasteners (Hero Group) & TPS Infrastructure Limited as the Manager ERP & IT where he was responsible for the entire operations related to ERP and IT departments. His experience further diversified into technology, Microsoft Certified System Engineer.
Within this role, He was involved in overall operations related to Industry
- Production Planning
- Working on production orders
- Subcontract Manufacturing
- Working on cost centers (Work Centres & Machine Centres)
- Working with Routings and Productions BOMs
- Capacities Planning
- R&D and New Product Development
- Food Safety & Quality Assurance
Process Manufacturing | Production Planning
Amit Singh is the SME (Subject Matter Expert) at Alletec for Production and Supply Chain.His expertise is in executing all phases of implementation: Business Requirement Gathering, Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Training, and Implementation of Enterprise Applications with a focus on Business re-engineering and optimization of processes and technical aspects of the solution.
Worked as a solution expert & designer in –
- Development of Make-to-Order Production vertical and Paints vertical
- Development of horizontal solution on Quality, Plan-Maintenance
Amit comes from strong Techno-Functional background. He has experience in more than 50 Projects in India and Abroad, in versatile Industries like Forging, Steel, Paints, Supply Chain, FMCG, Service, Food chain, and Project-based manufacturing.
He has expertise in production and material planning. His role is to understand the business needs and suggests best practice to fulfill the requirement
Aptean F&B further customizations & NAV to BC Upgrade
Rishabh Shukla is the SME (Subject Matter Expert) at Alletec for Business Central & upgrade project from NAV to Business Central
He has 13+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV in managing & implementing across versions to Business Central.
He has worked in developing 3 Business Central add-ons for Alletec which are available on Microsoft AppsSource.
- Reconciliation Engine
Rishabh comes from strong Technical background and is also a Microsoft Certified Professional. He also developed a Tax Engine on Business Central for India Localization
BC Technical Integration | Portals | Mobility
MSN Raju is the SME (Subject Matter Expert) at Alletec for Business Central technical integration, portals and mobility.
He has 20+ years of experience in ERP, CRM, Portals, Mobility and Reporting.His accomplishments include:
- Created web client for NAV 2009
- Was architect for designing solutions for Travel Portals, and eCommerce.
- Integrated NAV with Banks, Air line systems, LSPs etc
Years of Trust
Trusted By Market Leaders
- Established in the year 1984, Goldiee Masale is a well-known name in India, Europe and the Middle East. It is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of all kinds of basic and formulated spices & have gradually diversified its product range.
- Currently, Goldiee Masale has around 150 products in its product portfolio. It exports products to the Middle East, South East, US, UK, Russia and other countries.