Dynamics 365 for Discrete Manufacturing
Open the Doors of Profitability Using Artificial IntelligenceBusiness IntelligenceAutomated Supply ChainIntelligent Reports
Microsoft Dynamics For Discrete Manufacturing Features
- Invoices & Billing
- Omnichannel Payments
- CAD Integration
- PLM Integration
- Process Automation
- Readiness Checks
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Pre-Sales Support
- Post Sales Support
- Retargeted Campaigns
- Warehouse Inventory Data
- Warehouse Availability Data
- Quality Inspections
- Multiple Quality & Readiness Checkpoint
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Planning
- Manage Human Resource
- Demand Forecast
- Micro Analysis at the product level
- Macro Analysis of organizational productivity
Why Dynamics 365 For Discrete Manufacturing
Why Alletec For Your Dynamics 365 Discrete Manufacturing Solution?
- CHW Forge is a manufacturer of a wide range of steel & aluminium forgings which find applications across diverse industries. It has earned a reputation for producing long-lasting forgings of exceptional quality since its establishment – most of the times – Engineering to Order.
- Well known for manufacturing carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel & duplex stainless steel forgings using the best raw materials, advanced machinery, modern production techniques and testing processes adhering to international benchmarks; the Central Boilers Board recognizes CHW Forge as a certified ‘Well Known Forge’.
Automotive Components Manufacturer
- A group of three companies manufacturing automotive suspension components, with extensive third-party contract manufacturing operations, owns a sizeable market share in the Indian auto-components manufacturing space. It supplies components to major Auto OEMs across the nation.
- Alletec’s in-depth knowledge of Automotive Components manufacturing business, along with its solution capability with Microsoft Dynamics AX, convinced the company to select Alletec as its advisory & implementation partner for Microsoft Dynamics AX.