Microsoft Dynamics For Discrete Manufacturing Features
- Invoices & Billing
- Omnichannel Payments
- CAD Integration
- PLM Integration
- Process Automation
- Readiness Checks
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Pre-Sales Support
- Post Sales Support
- Retargeted Campaigns
- Warehouse Inventory Data
- Warehouse Availability Data
- Quality Inspections
- Multiple Quality & Readiness Checkpoint
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Planning
- Manage Human Resource
- Demand Forecast
- Micro Analysis at the product level
- Macro Analysis of organizational productivity
Why Dynamics 365 For Discrete Manufacturing
Dynamics 365 seamlessly integrates with all major CAD systems enabling you to take engineering documentation to the next level.
Dynamics 365 offers out of box compatibility with all major PLM applications like Siemen’s Teamcenter.
Preparing quotes for bidding and tendering was never so easy. Dynamics 365 makes it easy with customizable work breakdown templates.
Automated readiness checks
Your every product is checked at every stage for readiness, quality, labels etc. ensuring flawless delivering.
Take modular manufacturing to the next level with an intelligent browser-based graphical configurator.
An intelligent system that monitors the maintenance of all your tools and equipment whenever their service cycle is due.
From Our Customers
Why Alletec For Your Dynamics 365 Discrete Manufacturing Solution?
Years of Trust
Trusted By Market Leaders
- CHW Forge is a manufacturer of a wide range of steel & aluminium forgings which find applications across diverse industries. It has earned a reputation for producing long-lasting forgings of exceptional quality since its establishment – most of the times – Engineering to Order.
- Well known for manufacturing carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel & duplex stainless steel forgings using the best raw materials, advanced machinery, modern production techniques and testing processes adhering to international benchmarks; the Central Boilers Board recognizes CHW Forge as a certified ‘Well Known Forge’.
Automotive Components Manufacturer
- A group of three companies manufacturing automotive suspension components, with extensive third-party contract manufacturing operations, owns a sizeable market share in the Indian auto-components manufacturing space. It supplies components to major Auto OEMs across the nation.
- Alletec’s in-depth knowledge of Automotive Components manufacturing business, along with its solution capability with Microsoft Dynamics AX, convinced the company to select Alletec as its advisory & implementation partner for Microsoft Dynamics AX.