What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (SCM)?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management enables you streamline planning, production, stock, warehouse, and transportation operations for your enterprise. This maximizes operational efficiency, ensuring product quality – helping you move from reactive to proactive operations. Predictive insights using AI and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities make this the most powerful solution you can have to build an agile, connected and resilient supply chain.
Supply Chain Management Videos
Why Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management For Your Business
- Sourcing & Partner Management
- Inventory management
- Transportation management
- Master planning
- Warehouse Location Management
- Warehouse Inventory Management
- Warehouse Evaluation
- Warehouse Control
- Warehouse Mapping
- Scheduling and Purchasing
- Pickup, Packaging, Shipping
- Mobile supported Item Tracking
- Inter-company processing
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Services
D365 SCM IMPLEMENTATION
Alletec offers end to end D365 SCM implementation services from Business Process Study, Solution Architecture, Implementation, Data Migration, User Trainings to final Solution roll-out. 20 Years of diverse experience in Microsoft business solutions in diverse industries helps us understand your customization needs.
D365 SCM SUPPORT
With a network of clients spread across 30 countries, Alletec has a dedicated offshore support team offering 24x7 support. We offer Helpdesk service through support portal, e-mail, chat or phone. Our D365 SCM support team comprises of technical and functional consultants committed to customer satisfaction.
D365 SCM VERSION UPGRADES
Alletec is a Dynamics partner since 1999. Our experts have worked on every version of Dynamics platform and its predecessors. We offer upgrade services for all versions of Dynamics AX implementations to the latest Microsoft D365 SCM.
VERTICAL SOLUTIONS & FUNCTIONALITY EXTENSIONS
Alletec offers customization and development of vertical/horizontal solutions for partners. We offer Version upgrade services for vertical solution applications, enhancements of add-on applications, and localization applications of verticals for countries.
D365 SCM TRAINING & OPTIMIZATIONS
Alletec offers online and onsite customized training services. To further enhance performance and productivity of your D365 SCM implementation, we offer integrations with external systems, international roll-outs, BI reporting, testing, and test automation services.
D365 SYSTEM INTEGRATION SERVICES
Alletec offers end to end integration of D365 SCM with your existing systems and solutions. We offer standard out of box connector implementations and web-services based integration with external systems, developing ‘CONNECT APPS’ using REST API to exchange data and .Net connectors for seamless integration.
Why Alletec For Your Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management?
Years of Trust
Trusted By Market Leaders
Litex – Swiss Signage Specialist
- Litex is a leading full service signage and branding solutions provider in Switzerland. It specializes in designing & commissioning of lighted signboards for auto, retail and oil & gas sectors. Recently, it underwent organizational transformations bringing about a major shift in its business model.
- The need to align the existing AX implementation to the business needs of the company had become compelling in the light of new found business changes & growing intensity of competition. The company management also realized the need for a competent AX partner to realize its objectives.
Global Foundry Machinery Manufacturer
- The company is a leading foundry machinery manufacturer in India. Its parent company with an international presence in more than 50 countries is a global provider of innovative foundry technology and manufactures a complete range of metal casting production solutions.
- The parent company had Microsoft Dynamics AX up & running, majorly covering all its vital business processes across the global locations through the solution’s extensible architecture. It wanted to channelize business operations in India & adapt the current AX solution to meet local (India) regulatory requirements.
Heavy lifting & Engineered Transport
- A worldwide leader in heavy lifting and engineered transport, with a strong activity growth in newly developed markets, was facing a decline in its equipment rental business and delays in the project segment.
- With a strong presence in 50 countries and a network of over 150 individual entities across the world managed by close to 3000 employees, the annual turnover had grown to over Euro 420 million.
Diversified business conglomerate
- This diversified Asian conglomerate, and a Super Brand in its home country, having operations in several key industry sectors witnessed exponential growth by delivering excellence in products, services, and value to its customers.
- With a strong portfolio of global brands & a network of over 20 subsidiaries and divisions, the Business group demonstrates market leadership in multiple areas of business, including farm equipment, marine engines, office automation, power tools, batteries, and pharmaceuticals.
Global Mobile VAS Provider
- The company is a well known Global mobile technology infrastructure and value-added services provider to various mobile operators, enterprises and media companies. It has global presence across Asia, Europe, America and Middle East.
- The company works with over 100 Blue-chip companies and its services reach over 900 million people in over 60 countries worldwide.